My mommy, Yen, is Chinese. My daddy, Tyler, is Korean. I'm Ethan and I'm Chorean. Here I share a thought of mine a day through a photo/short video clip + a few words. I don't know how to use a computer yet so my mommy types and publishes for me. However, all thoughts are my own. I was born in July 2016 but my mommy didn't start this blog until Aug 2016-- hence the retroactive posts. If you would like to see what goes on in the mind of a baby, follow my blog!
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Five Months Old
Per usual, skipping the retroactive post for today and instead, sharing an up-to-date photo as well as a dozen random facts about my five-month-old self:
1. Want to know which dinosaur is the loudest and most active of them all: Ethan-saurus
2. New nicknames: Mr. Rollie Pollie, Rollie Pollie Ethan, Mr. Houdini, Ethan-saurus
3. I LOVE carrots.
4. Something I have learned about food: everything tastes better with sugar.
5. Cereal is so boring. Mom usually mixes pears in there for me. What can I say? Sugar makes everything taste better.
6. I really, really love carrots.
7. I'm not sure how I feel about the snow. I just know that it makes the world colder and mom always gets cold so easily.
8. I like to pull my binky out of my mouth and toss it across the room.
9. Mom and I are getting over that four-month sleep regression-- we just gotta sleep train each other.
10. I go berserk whenever I see people eating... sharing is caring, ya know?
11. I love sucking on my toes. Bare feet is tastier, therefore diaper changing time = prime time. Also, given my flexibility, double-fisting comes effortlessly.
12. Mom and dad says I'm full of magic/tricks, which explains how the nickname Mr. Houdini came about.
Who wore it better?
See four-months-old update --> here <-- See three-months-old update --> here <-- See two-months-old update --> here <--