Saturday, December 31, 2016
Friday, December 30, 2016
Thursday, December 29, 2016
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Dear Santa... I thought I'm suppose to sit on your lap-- why is your lap so small? Anyway, dear Santa, I've been a very good boy this year. I always finish all my veggies and fruits, and I sit still for story time everyday. All I want for Christmas is a 80lb bag of carrots and 50 pieces of chocolate-- I'm not a picky eater so any kind of chocolate will do as long as it is sweet.
Got it, Santa?
Photos taken @ 5 months old
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Monday, December 26, 2016
Sunday, December 25, 2016
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Friday, December 23, 2016
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
What's wrong with trying to eat my toes? I just wanna see what they taste like... and see if I can get any milk from them.
Don't even think about it, Mr. Monkey, I'm not sharing.
Ooh, I wonder if I can eat my toes and Mr. Monkey's toes at the same time?
Photos taken @ 4 months old
Monday, December 19, 2016
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Saturday, December 17, 2016
Friday, December 16, 2016
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Monday, December 12, 2016
You don't know if you like something until you try it. I didn't know how I felt about carrots until I tried it and I
liked loved it-- two bites in. So don't say you don't like your veggies until you give it a try or two.
Photo taken @ 4 months old
at 6:59:00 PM
Sunday, December 11, 2016
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Friday, December 9, 2016
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Per usual, skipping the retroactive post for today and instead, sharing an up-to-date photo as well as a dozen random facts about my five-month-old self:
1. Want to know which dinosaur is the loudest and most active of them all: Ethan-saurus
2. New nicknames: Mr. Rollie Pollie, Rollie Pollie Ethan, Mr. Houdini, Ethan-saurus
3. I LOVE carrots.
4. Something I have learned about food: everything tastes better with sugar.
5. Cereal is so boring. Mom usually mixes pears in there for me. What can I say? Sugar makes everything taste better.
6. I really, really love carrots.
7. I'm not sure how I feel about the snow. I just know that it makes the world colder and mom always gets cold so easily.
8. I like to pull my binky out of my mouth and toss it across the room.
9. Mom and I are getting over that four-month sleep regression-- we just gotta sleep train each other.
10. I go berserk whenever I see people eating... sharing is caring, ya know?
11. I love sucking on my toes. Bare feet is tastier, therefore diaper changing time = prime time. Also, given my flexibility, double-fisting comes effortlessly.
12. Mom and dad says I'm full of magic/tricks, which explains how the nickname Mr. Houdini came about.
Who wore it better?
See four-months-old update --> here <--
See three-months-old update --> here <--
See two-months-old update --> here <--
at 6:29:00 PM