Monday, November 7, 2016
Four Months Old
Per usual, skipping the retroactive posts for today and sharing an up-to-date photo(s) along with a dozen random facts about my four-month-old self.
1. I think sleep is overrated.
2. I'm going through a sleep regression phase-- therefore mommy is too.
3. I love story time. I'm always super active but I will sit still during story time and really focus.
4. My favorite book is "The Going to Bed Book." At least that's what mommy & daddy tells me. By the way, that is the actual title of the book.
5. I had my first hair cut a few weeks ago.
6. I've been showing signs of teething. From here, they say the first tooth could break through very soon or it could take a few months.
7. I drool incessantly.
8. I blow bubbles a lot.
9. I really enjoyed my first Halloween; I like dressing up. If you missed the post, see it --> here <--
10. I love bath time; it feels so nice being pampered!
11. I can roll from tummy to back. I'm close to rolling from back to tummy, but Chubs here has got a lot of extra weight to carry over, so still working on it.
12. My hair is longer than daddy's hair right now.
See two-month-old update: Two Months Old
See three-month-old update: Three Months Old
at 7:48:00 PM