Profile

Profile
. . . Live . Laugh . Love . Eat . Sleep . Poop . . .

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Since it's a special occasion, let's skip the retroactive posts for today. Remember I mentioned --> here <-- that mommy brought my Halloween costume like a year ago? I finally got to wear it. Since I am a July baby, she thought she was staying ahead of the game by purchasing the onesie in 3-6 months (I'm 3.5 months old right now). Little did she know that I am a fluffy baby and I currently wear 6-9 months clothing. Good thing she didn't put my onesie in the dryer and she was stretching it like mad in every possible direction so it fits me. 


Mommy made me this Ryu costume last minute because she says my hair complements the look.


Hadoken! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...