Friday, April 7, 2017
Per usual, skipping the retroactive posts for today and sharing an up-to-date photo along with a dozen random facts about my nine-month-old self:
1. I'm a fast army crawler. When I crawl towards food, I'm even speedier.
2. As you probably already know, I love food. My favorite food at the moment is avocado. I stuff them in my mouth piece by piece without a break in between. Yummy, yummy.
3. I now have 7 teeth.
4. Cereal puffs are my favorite snack. I love being independent and feeding them to me all by myself, like I do with avocados and any other food that's not puréed.
5. I crack myself up sometimes. Then I catch mommy and daddy laughing with me... or do they laugh at me?
6. I am wearing 12-18 months old clothing. Some 12 month clothing fit ok but some are snug and you know how I feel about shmedium. People often mistake me for a toddler (12+ months old).
7. Mommy and daddy calls me a crazy, wild, and active monkey. I'm four hands full. That's right, four-- not just "a hand full."
8. I'm in need of another haircut.
9. I like standing up on my two feet with help.
10. I have a patented "Ethan pose."
11. When I wear my Spider-Man onesie, daddy dances with me as he sings me the spiderman song.
12. Mommy and daddy pulls the car seat cover over when I'm in the car seat. I know it helps block the bright sun and the mighty winds, but I'm strong and brave. As soon as the car seat cover goes up, I immediately pull it down because I like to see things.
Photo taken today
See previous monthly updates:
at 8:23:00 PM
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Heya roomie, what should we have for dinner tonight?
Pizza? Mmmmm pizza. Yea! Let's do pizza!
Photos taken @ 8 months old
P.S. We are changing the frequency of the posts. We will not be updating on a daily basis. It might be every other day, once a week, twice a week, or 3x's per week. Just depends on my mood.
at 9:00:00 PM